Being something of a geek when it comes to social media, this is obviously not the only place online where I can be found.
There are photos…
- On Flickr. (Where I tend to dump all my ‘serious’ photos and where I’m currently taking up the challenge of posting a photo a day in 2013.)
- On Instagram. (Where, like the rest of the world, I mostly post photos of food, manicures, babies and shoes.)
And there’s other writing…
- In 2007, I visited Palestine and wrote a blog about my experiences, which I (very) occasionally update….
- I blog my adventures in online dating
- I tweet (some would say compulsively, I say moderately).
- I’m part of the Threads collective and sporadically write for them.
- I’ve contributed to the debut edition of Fresh from the Word: The Bible for a Change - a new daily Bible reading plan for 2014.
- For several years I was a researcher for the Methodist Church and wrote many papers for them. My biggest research project was on the ‘Missing Generation’ and culminated in a report to the Methodist Conference.
- And, for over a year, when I was still a Twitter refusenik, I recorded my every Facebook status. (I preempted the usefulness of Timeline by about three years.)